Updated: Aug 22
What You Learn in This Course:-
2. Setting up The Lab
3. Lima Basics
4. Network Hacking
5. Network Hacking - Pm Connection Attard
6. Network Hacking - Gaining Access (WEPWPAWPA2 Carding)
7. Network Hacking - Post Connection Attack
8. Network Hacking - Detection & Security
9. Gaining Accts To Computer Devices
10. Gaining Access - Senor Side Attack
11. Gaining Access - Client Side Attack
12. Gaining Access - Client Side Attacks - Social Engineering
13. Gaining Access- Using The Above Attack Outside The Local Network
74. Post Exploitation
15. Website Hacking
16. Website Hacking • Information Gathering
17. Website Hacking • Re Upload, Code Execution & Re Induction Volans
18. Website Wading • SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
19. Website Hacking • Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
20. Website Hacking • Discovering Vulnerability Sties Automatically Using 04/ASP ZAP
21. Bonus Section
About Your Instructor:
" Zaid Sabih "
CEO & LEAD INSTRUCTOR
My name is Zaid Al-Quraishi , I am an ethical hacker, pentester and a computer scientist. I just love hacking and breaking the rules, but don’t get me wrong as I said I am an ethical hacker.
I have a very good experience in ethical hacking. I started making video tutorials since 2009 in an ethical hacking , I received very good feedback for my tutorials which lead to promoting me as an editor in the website.
My method of teaching is mostly by example, so I usually start by explaining the theory behind each technique, then I show you how it actually works in a real life situation.